Some interesting links that I have found this week.
- Meet Andrew Melck: "Drupal means best of breed solutions" | Acquia https://www.acquia.com/acquia-podcast-64-meet-andrew-melck
- DrupalFire! - Drupal News and Views- http://drupalfire.com/
- echo vs print: http://drupal.org/node/321027 and related: http://www.phpbench.com/
- Naming your modules properly: http://drupalize.me/blog/201301/naming-things-hard
- Ready for the London Drupal Camp 2013: http://2013.drupalcamplondon.co.uk/
- Doxygen in Drupal, commenting your code is trivial: http://drupal.org/node/1354
- How to be a better programmer: http://engineeredweb.com/blog/be-better-than-average-programmer/
- Batch update hooks http://bleen.net/blog/running-batch-processes-update-hook-bed
Problems in which i've been involved this week:
- Solving 1130 error in mysql: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2547855/1130-host-localhost-is-not-al...
- using paging in Drupal: http://drupal.org/node/494748
- vboxsf problem with Apache http://www.programadoresweb.net/apache-not-sending-changes-js-and-css-vi...