After a nice day knowing new people and mainly learning, this is my contribution to the community in this first Drupal Sprint in London:
Doesn't seems too much, mainly because i've learned more than what i've really being able to give.
Documentation and tools which I've found useful:
- The most one, Coder. It will give you some hints on where to start: http://drupal.org/project/coder
- You can use also paraview, an online tool which will give you more tips about the code you are reviewing: http://ventral.org/pareview
- And, if you prefer to install it: http://drupal.org/project/pareviewsh
- Doxygen and formatting conventions: http://drupal.org/node/1354
- And, of course, the Drupal Coding standards: http://drupal.org/coding-standards